Click on the photo above for portrait orientation photos
God’s Little Acre
The grounds for our church buildings are set on a rural acreage dotted with gum trees. The church building was built to serve as a family chapel in 1838 and hence is not very large - it can sit up to 80 people comfortably.
The building is surrounded by a graveyard that has graves dating back to 1817. There are still burial plots and niches in the memorial wall available for purchase. For more information on the graveyard, click here.
In addition to the old chapel is an air-conditioned hall with kitchen, disabled access and an adjoining paved area covered by shade-cloth. A perfect place to gather after church.
To see a slideshow of the photos, click on the images on this page.
Click on the photo above for landscape Orientation photos